It is so inspiring with all the beautiful dandelions that are blooming outside at the moment. Not only are they pretty, they are apparently quite good for you as well. I can’t say that I’m a big fan of the taste, but believed these raw balls would turn out amazingly with some dandelions petals as sprinkle.
They turned out even better and tastier than I thought, with a very fresh hint from the lemon and a slightly bitterish finish from the dandelions. As always, use organic ingredients.
Coconut and lemon raw balls
- 2,5 dl nuts of your choice
- 2,5 dl desiccated coconut
- 1 lemon (the zest and juice)
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- A pinch of vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- Blend the nuts and coconut in a blender with an “S-blade” until its finely blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it together.
- Put in the fridge to set for an hour and than form balls. Roll the balls in any sprinkle that you like, preferably dandelions!
- Store in the fridge.
Enjoy your raw balls with some Kombucha.
/Cecilia & Magnus